Space is Filling Fast! Register Today for 2018 Highway Safety Days!
Seven Dates and Seven Locations
Plan to participate in the County Mutual and Community Insurance Corporation's 2018 Highway Safety Days. The event, held at seven separate locations on seven different dates, will be a day of learning and networking for county and municipal employees. NOTE: BOTH THE STEVENS POINT AND WISCONSIN DELLS LOCATIONS ARE NOW FILLED TO CAPACITY AND REGISTRATION FOR THESE TWO DAYS IS NOW CLOSED.
2018 Highway Safety Days includes:
- Variety of Safety Training Topics & Speakers
- Qualifies for 7.5 hours of MSHA Annual Refresher Training
- Annual Audiograms
Sponsored by Wisconsin County Mutual Insurance Corporation and Community Insurance Corporation, Highway Safety Days will include training from industry leaders and provide solutions to hazards you face.
- MAY 1, 2018: Ozaukee County Fairgrounds, Cedarburg
- MAY 2, 2018: Bridgewood Resort, Neenah
- MAY 3, 2018: Crandon Community Center, Crandon
- MAY 8, 2018: Holiday Inn & Convention Center, Stevens Point-REGISTRATION CLOSED
- MAY 10, 2018: UW-Platteville, Platteville
- MAY 15, 2018: Heartwood Conference Center, Trego
- MAY 16, 2018: Glacier Canyon Lodge, Wisconsin Dells-REGISTRATION CLOSED