- DATE: February 7
On February 7, 2019, the Wisconsin School Business Officials' (WASBO) Certified School Risk Manager Program (CSRM) will hold the second of five courses required for the CSRM designation.
The February 7, 2019 session, Handling School Risks, will be taught by CIC Senior Risk Manager Jodi Traas.
Other sessions for 2019 CSRM Program include:
- February 6, 2019: Fundamentals of Risk Management: Taught by CIC Risk Manager Jessica Schroeder
- March 13, 2019: Measuring School Risks
- March 14, 2019: Funding School Risks
- April 10, 2019: Administering School Risks
The benefits of the CSRM Designation include:
- Skill in identifying potential sources of loss
- Trust and credibility within the school system
- Ability to maintain budget integrity in tough economic times
- Opportunity to network with other school business officials about risk management
Community Insurance Corporation is proud to pay for one person from each insured district to attend once all classes and tests are complete. To date, CIC has paid for individuals from 41 school districts to get their CSRM designation.
For more information on WASBO's CSRM program, click here.
- Best Western Premier
- 1 North Main Street
- Oshkosh, WI 54901